We wanted to create a mask that would alleviate problem skin which occurs in all skin types when we’re stressed, or not treating our skin right. The mask works in two ways, first it draws out and neutralizes impurities and pore cloggers that cause the problems, then it imparts nutrients and beneficial minerals deep into epidermal layers to feed skin cells so skin is left effortlessly luminous.
Pure is a unique, concentrated water-activated powder. When awakened with water, this highly potent and nutritive blend transforms into an incredibly stimulating bioactive velvety paste. Pure is comprised of a dynamic fusion of detoxifying mineral-rich antioxidant clays that draw impurities and refine skin, bio-active fruit enzymes that gently exfoliate dead skin and grime, and ancient beauty botanicals rich in collagen stimulating and damage repairing antioxidants used in traditional Chinese medicine that impart cells with vital nutrients. The Pure Mask won’t leave skin stripped or irritated, the creamy clay mask purifies skin while also delivering antioxidants, minerals, phyto-nutrients that restore optimal skin health leaving skin calm, glowing, and renewed.
What to expect:
The creamy mask will oxygenate skin, allowing you to feel the toxins and impurities being drawn out as skin becomes firmed. Skin will feel taut, this is part of the purifying process, and also enables nutrients, anti-aging agents, and collagen stimulators to penetrate deep into epidermal layers. Afterward, rinse gently as the mask transforms into a subtle milky cleanser to wash away all the impurities, grime, and dead skin cells. Skin is left glowing, radiant, and refreshed.
Those with normal-combination skin types. Blemish prone skin will seeing marked improvement in complexion from acne clearing actives and reduction in pore congestion. Mature & Dry skin types will also benefit from using this non-stripping mask for the bioactive anti-aging nutrients, such as Antioxidant: EGCG , Polyphenols, & Resveratrol; wrinkle softening Vitamin E; and key skin food minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and zinc that reduce inflammation, relieve irritation and re-energize cell metabolism.
Select Key Actives
- 4 types of nutrient-rich detoxifying and clarifying clays (Rhassoul Clay, Australian Beige Clay, French Green Clay, Zeolite), each with their own mineral and antioxidant profile
- Anti-inflammatory Complex created from a proprietary blend of traditional Chinese beauty ingredients renowned for balancing energy and modern science including Mung Beans, Rose Petals, Willow Bark, Cucumber. This complex neutralizes skin damage (photo-damage, free radicals, blemishes), clears toxins, boosts collagen production, regenerates healthy cells, and balances stressed skin.
- Boswellia Frereana Resin is a rare and treasured ingredient known for its healing powders. These resins are collected from the trunks of ancient trees and are valued for their phytochemicals that contain unprecedented anti-inflammatory and repairative qualities.
- Rice Powder has been used extensively in Asian beauty treatments. Rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and anti-inflammatories, Rice Powder nourishes and sooths skin, restoring back to optimal health while imparting natural skin brightening and pigmentation regulation.
- Biodynamic fruit enzymes gently exfoliate skin while dissolving deep dwelling impurities
- Biophotonic Matcha derived from the organic tea plant. Green tea leaves are aged and treated with modern biophotonic technology to increase the concentration amino acids and super-antioxidant ECGC. Our specially processed Matcha is a powerhouse in antioxidants (with ECGC, and Polyphenol potency rated at 5 times higher than other forms of Green Teas), anti-aging and scar healing pro-retinoids (rated at 9 times the amount of pro-retinoids found in carrots), cell regenerating and detoxifying chlorophyll, and high absorption amino acids that help build new cells
* Note: Some actives help stimulate blood flow and oxygen-supply which can lead to skin looking flushed immediately after use. This is not an adverse reaction, this microcirculation is an intended action meant to filter out toxins and accelerate delivery of vital skin nutrients from this mask so skin can heal quicker.
Rhassoul clay^^, V. radiata (mung bean) powder*, Australian Beige clay^^, powered R. damascena (rose) petals*, French green clay^^, O. sativa (rice) powder*, Zeolite^^, B. frereana resin^^, S. alba (white willow bark) powder*, A. indica (neem) leaf powder*, Biodynamic fruit enzymes, C. sativus (cucumber) extract*, milk powder*, MSM, Biophotonically Charged Matcha*, C. vulgaris (chlorella), A. linearis (rooibos) extract*, L. barbarum (goji berry), Magnesium
How to Use
- Mix 1 teaspoon of powder with roughly 1 teaspoon water
- Add and mix 2-3 drops of serum if a nutrient boost or intensive moisturization is desired
- Blend with your choice of honey, yoghurt, or tea to provide additional benefits
- Mixture is activated when blend turns to a velvety paste consistency
- Massage onto skin, focus extra paste on active blemish prone areas
- Leave on until dried (est. 15 minutes), extend wear by spritzing with Elixir to keep enzymes active
- Rinse face with lukewarm water
- Mask will turn slightly milky and impurities are carried off
- Follow with desired YÜLI elixir and serum treatment while skin is still moist
- May be used as a immediate healing spot treatment
“Super green with really amazing ingredients. Their mask is seriously the BEST for getting rid of acne.” – Into The Gloss,
Our Pure Mask is listed by Into The Gloss as one of the most mentioned “Best Masks for Acne!”
“This might just be my favorite green product to date….You will feel tight, smooth and have a rosy glow after the first application. ” – Beauty and the Palette Blog, Mask Your Age
“A true knock-out” – The Beauty Idealist, Pure Review
“I do not think that I have ever used this word before on this blog, but I am slightly “obsessed” with it. To the point that I anxiously wait for those 4-5 days to pass (can’t wait a whole week, no!) so I can use it again.” – Genuine Glow, Pure Mask Review
“I saw a remarkable difference in my skin — active pimples flattened and drained without irritation or dryness, and seemed to run their course a little faster than pre-Pure mask. When I’m crazy broken out, or just feeling a little rumble in the deeper layers of my skin, Yuli’s “Pure” mask is incredible at taming, soothing and healing moody and inflamed skin. It’s loaded with antioxidants, collagen-boosters, skin-soothers and scar-healers that skin of any type will adore.” – Kimberly Loc, Beauty Scoop: Pure Mask
“It is a must go-to weekly treatment I use no matter what I’m doing or where I am because it truly is the one thing you need above all else to make your skin the best it can be!” – The Fetch Hunter, Review
“This truly is a recharger and will become your skins best friend! This has become a weekly go-to and a definite top-favorite.” – Coco Beaute, Review
“A magical mask for all skin types. I don’t know how but it somehow manages to be both clarifying and moisturizing.” – Beautypalette, At Home Spa: My Favorite Masks
“The main reason I chose this clay mask over others was the ingredients list. I’m really pleased with myself for purchasing this product. I’ve been using it with honey lately and cannot sing enough high praises for it. When I wash it off my skin doesn’t feel stripped. My face feels refreshed, renewed, soft, and a little bit moisturized.” – Wanderlusting Beauty, Review